We’ve born just over 6 months ago and our archive has grown so much since.
We tap into Slideluck cities around the world and special guests, to select what we consider multimedia (simple or sophisticated) worth exploring and sharing.
For the end of the year, we asked some renown curators and editors that have been involved in the selection of Slideluck shows somewhere, to help us choose the best of 2015.
We truly thank Monica Allende (independent curator and former Photo Editor at The Sunday Times Magazine), Louise Clements (Artistic Director of QUAD and FORMAT International Photography Festival, writer and curator), Emma Bowkett (Director of Photography at FT Weekend Magazine) and Irene Alison (Creative Director at Doll’s Eye Reflex Laboratory and journalist at D di Repubblica).
The top choice has fallen on Amy Elkins with the project Black is the Day, Black is the Night.
And, in no particular order, the multimedia below follow the top three:
– Alexander Aksakov | 365 Dreams
– Rafael Arocha | Medianoche
– Piergiorgio Casotti | Sometimes I Cannot Smile
– Marco Casino | Staff Riding
– Jean-Marc Caimi & Valentina Piccinni | Death Metal
– Lottie Davies | Quinn
– Álvaro Laiz | Transmongolian
– Tomasz Lazar | Theater of Life
– Kirsty Mackay | Generation Pink
– Ella Kiviniemi and Romina Vinci | Evidence
– Sofía Santaclara | Astígmata
– Marie Sjøvold | At night everyone is alone
– Jordan Tiberio | Lacuna